addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Kickstarter games

Kickstarter games

A former member
Post #: 10
I came close to grabbing King's Forge, I'll be interested when you get it in helping you give it a try!
I didn't think I'd be interested in this from the Tom Vassal preview, but I checked out the designer's 1st-turn playthrough here: https://www.youtube.c...­ and now I really want to try it. It lookks like it combines the dice rolling of Ameritrash with Euro worker placement (dice placement) which I don't think I've seen before.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,167
I ended up backing Buccaneer Bones. How can you go wrong for only 9 bucks with free shipping. How can it even be shipped for 9 bucks? And I heard its shipping in November.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 179
I just kickstarted the new Dice Hate Me Games, Brewcrafters. I like Vivajava, but where that is more of a negotiation game, Brewcrafters looks very Agricol-ish. Check it out, but know there'll be at least one copy floating around in July: http://www.kickstarte...­
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 588
I have been looking at kick starting Scoville, it seems like it is lighter weight game, but it could be interesting.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,230
I ended up backing Scoville, Tortuga, Ultimate werewolf deluxe, and roll through the ages the iron age.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 590
Well, I pull the trigger and backed Scoville. I also wish I backed Kings Forge, for some reason that games looks fun to me.
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 37
Pulled the trigger with Scoville as well. Also the Shadowrift: Archfiends, Ultimate Werewolf, Chaosmos, and This Town Aint Big Enough for the 2-4 of Us!
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 605
Has anyone looked at Pay Dirt? It is a game from Tony Niemann, who designed Alien Frontiers
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,807
Has anyone looked at Pay Dirt? It is a game from Tony Niemann, who designed Alien Frontiers
I think I looked at that one for a few minutes. I'm not quite sold yet.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 651