addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › October 9th Games

October 9th Games

Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 380
Well­, I'll be there and can run something. Any thoughts or ideas other than Pauls list? Sorry Paul the only thing I have on that list is Starfarers of Catan and I still haven't lived that one down.
Was it that bad?? :[
I don't think it was the gameplay itself, which wasn't that great, but more that your ship is essentially a large falice, which you upgrade by attaching smaller falices. Since the gameplay wasn't all that compelling, the entire thing devolved into lots of double entendres and it the game became know as the plastic dildo game.
Best game ever!!?? hah.

Mike, I remember what game Vasel wasn't thrilled with, it is DC deckbuilder. The Batman game we played last night was good, but did go a little long for 4.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 855
Phallus?

I thought Batman went well. It took us 2:30 for a first play. I guess you could peel a few cards off the deck if you wanted to tighten it up, but then it would limit the possibility of getting to the primary win condition even more. I felt it played like Chaos in the Old World Junior, which is what I was hoping for when I bought it.
A former member
Post #: 25
How was Baldy Hall seating this week? Does it get worse as the weather chills?