addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › new meetup location

new meetup location

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
I have no attachment to razberri's and in fact I've never been so I have no idea if it would be a good location. So I'm open to suggestions for a location. Here are the two the have been suggested and I'm good with either one.

Higher Grounds - Sheridan near millersport

Pros:
- Caffeine

Cons:
- I'm not sure if they have any large tables, I've never been there

3rd floor Baldy Hall - UB North Campus

Pros:
- possibly other players not part of meetup group will be there on Saturday afternoon

Cons:
- The only day available is Saturday afternoon

If anyone has any preference feel free to chime in. I personally vote for Baldy Hall because I'm hoping to find more players that will join the meetup.

Thanks,

Don
Kevin
kwojtasz
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 1
3rd floor Baldy Hall works for me. Would that be for March 5th then? As I do not believe anyone will be there this Saturday, Feb. 26th, as some are heading across the border for a gaming convention in Toronto I believe.

What time? 2pm? 3pm? (on 3/5)
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 4
Kevin, This is a reply from Roberta:

Hi Don,
Yes, Higher grounds has large tables and when you make a group reservation, you can have them put a sign on a larger table (like a bingo table).
I work most Saturdays, so Saturday afternoon would be out for me!
Thanks for your time in this and let me know what's up
Roberta
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 5
Kevin,

Can you still make it on Tuesday. If so I'll change the location and call Higher Grounds to get us a table for that night. There's just going to be the three of us, but it's a start. This doesn't rule out the Saturday baldy gaming in the future, but it would be nice to meet the two of you and get this meetup group going.

Let me know,

Don