addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Group Promotion

Group Promotion

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Hello all,

the meetup site has tools for making flyers and other kinds of promotional materials. I'm looking for good locations to post flyers to hopefully attract more players. If you know of any good game stores or other good locations please reply or post your ideas to the message board thread created by this email.

Theres only two that I can think of, The Sage's Quest in South Buffalo and Dave's on Sheridan.

Thanks,

Don
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2
I can add 2 quick thoughts.

1) Iron Crown on main in Buffalo (even tho I wont shop there)

2) Maybe list something on the Geek www.boardgamegeek.com

--Doug