addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Tuesday April 26th Games

Tuesday April 26th Games

bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 9
Mystery takes about an hour. EVERYBODY BRING A PENCIL!!! I don't have designated pencils for my game and I know you need a writing implement of some kind. As usual, I'm willing to play anything. Jean won't be coming this week and I haven't been to the "how many page" yet and I don't remember what I put down. tongue
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 10
Yeah, it's me again. Since it looks like we are four, with 2 maybes, Munchkin Bites should take a very short period of time. Optimum play is three or four for Munchkin to keep things going and not have people falling asllep on the sidelines. Dread Pirate is for 4 and ofcourse, TIcket to Ride regular and Europe are in the car and ready to go whenever.cool
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 29
Bobbie,

I'll be sure to bring a pencil in case people are up for Mystery. I'll also be there early for bites and second Doug's "highest level wins when last person arrives" rule so no one shows up and has to wait for us to finish.

See you tomorrow.

Don
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 17
We may want to try Bang! before April gets back that way more of us have a fighting chance, just kidding ;) (sort of).

Sheesh... Are you guys that scared of me? Am I that competitive? ;-) Gosh, it's not like I'd tell you to prepare for a butt-kicking for a game I've never even played! ::evil laugh::

Have fun tomorrow night! See you in two weeks.
-a-
A former member
Post #: 7
Puerto Rico works great with 3, 4 or 5. Game play is usually between 60 and 90 minutes, but might be up to 2 hours considering it will be the first time for some players. Even so, there should be plenty of time for another game.

Doug, i'm definitely out for Wednesday :-(, as much as I would like to. One night away from the kids is pretty much all we can handle right now.

See you all tomorrow.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 35
Thats kinda what I figured, Scott. Thats OK, I'll show Joel and Don how to play. Maybe I'll even bring it this evening if it fits in my game bag. :)
A former member
Post #: 8
Coolio, Doug. If we can sneak one in, great. If not, I know Don or Joel will be into it on Wednesday. What a great game.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 11
Doug,
You are bringing your Mystery of the Abby right? Since mine doesn't live in the car and you said you were... PPPPLLLLLLEASE tell me you have yours.
See you later