addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Help! I'm all alone!

Help! I'm all alone!

A former member
Post #: 60
Glad to hear it was fun. The fact that the traitors went down makes up for the fact that the saboteurs won every round of saboteur last night.

If Zendo's coming out, I might need to make up an excuse to join the extra session next week....
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 81
I might like to kill ... I mean play with Don and Doug again, but the Zendo portion I will just watch. That would be like trying to play Shakespeare the Bard after programming all day. My brain turns off at 4:15 (and yes, I do work till 5:30). And since I have the holiday monday and I have a vacation day on Tuesday, I can play.
Let me know
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 31
How hard do you ever have to twist my arm to do an off meetup? I do have something on Tuesday, but I am free any evening onward.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 140
Since it looks like the Icehouse games may not be the most popular choice for the Thursday night session, does anyone have any other games they would prefer? I'm open to suggestions (I got to play some Icehouse games this past weekend anyways). I'd be happy to make another Betrayal run, or if there is only 4 of us we could do Dungeoneer. Or, if the games come in a day early, even Arkham Horror (estimated delivery is Friday). I have read the rules online twice and even made some handy little player aids.

What do you guys think???
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 85
I'll play ice house, I didn't care for the "guess which zen quite this building is", other than that I am good. I also have no problem watching you guys do the zen game. I just have no brain left for that type of thing on a Thursday. By the way PLUNDER BOATS ARE READY AND MAKING THEIR APPEARANCE THIS EVENING!!! AND THE CAMELS ARE DUE FOR DELIVERY ON THURSDAY!!!devilish
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 87
THE CAMELS HAVE LANDED!!!! I'll bring them with me!!
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 35
Please note this message is from Doug with his apologies

-- Begin --
Just as I feared... Actually, I do have to cancel the meetup tonight which
is why I was trying to get to the board. If you could possibly post
something for me, I would appreciate it. Please pass on my appologies.
Doesnt look like the games are going to come today anyways. :(

--Doug
Kevin
kwojtasz
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 36
What about BSW tonight? Anyone still interested in some gaming could show up there and we could do some stuff online?
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 88
I can do that. Tell me when to be there and then find me tongue
Kevin
kwojtasz
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 37
I should be online around 8:30pm.