addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Cool Statistics

Cool Statistics

April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 50
There's this nifty feature on BGG that I've used to keep track of nearly every game I've played since joining this group.
Check it out. And holy smokes, 22 games in June! Especially neat is the calendar view which shows a tick mark for each unique game on the day you played it. Rolling over the date above the tick marks shows you the names of the games and how many plays. It's a great snapshot.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 138
There's this nifty feature on BGG that I've used to keep track of nearly every game I've played since joining this group.
Check it out. And holy smokes, 22 games in June! Especially neat is the calendar view which shows a tick mark for each unique game on the day you played it. Rolling over the date above the tick marks shows you the names of the games and how many plays. It's a great snapshot.

Nice. It's pretty amazing how many games we've busted out. Scary thing is there's so many more good one's out there.