addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Thursday, August 11th

Thursday, August 11th

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 193
So far Thursday is looking like:

Me
Laurie
Joel
Bobbie
Don
April (Maybe)

so 6 players

I'll bring mah icehouse stuff (prolly 3 on 3 matches for Ice Towers and Icehouse). We can do some all in for Zendo. I'll also bring Betrayal at House on the Hill in case we get bored of Icehouse stuff.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 124
Doug,
Betrayal is living in my car as well. Can you bring all the extra stuff you printed (and I'll bring mine) and maybe we can swap info.
See you tomorrow
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 194
Do you mean the eratta??? I sure can but you can DL it right off of BGG.

Traitor Eratta WARNING: PDF File

Survivor Eratta WARNING: PDF File

Those are actually better files, they are more condensed than the ones I have.