addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › September 14th Games

September 14th Games

A former member
Post #: 108
I am going to refrain from nominating this week as Scott and I (and Ben if he ever answers my email) are going to play an early session of Arkham Horror. It will run thru at least the 1st set of games and probably into the second set of games as well. If we are doing the GotM games in the last slot, I dont wanna nominate games if I wont be playing any new ones this week.
Ditto. If we wind up available for the second game and there isnt enough room in whatever everyone else is playing, we'll have enough fillers and other stuff that we can play up until the third slot.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 214
Uhhh, yeah, got Dragonlords and Dragonstones confussed. I hereby formally retract my nomination for Dragonstones, LOL. biggrin
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 170
and he's in charge!!!!! YIKES!!
A former member
Post #: 7
I will go ahead and nominate

Bang! Dodge City

Summer Camp (I can teach)
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 216
This is going to be a bit of a wierd voting week again. There's two different things that I need everyone to do when they vote. The first is the usual open game vote. The nomination list is posted below and you know what to do. The second is the game of the month vote for which I'll need people to rank the top 7 games from your email votes and based on that ranking the top 4 will become THE GAMES OF SEPTEMBER!!! OK, I know we're already half way through September but next time we'll know what we're doing so the GOTM vote will happen in one week instead of three.

Here is the open games nominataiona for this week. I added Bohnanza as a replacement to my Dragon, uhh, mix-up. Please vote for these like we normally do. Group them into 3 preference groups 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and put up to 3 games in each one.

Bang! Dodge City
Summer Camp
Ingenious
Fearsome Floors
Attika
Princes of Florence
Nautilus
Bohnanza

These are the top GOTM candidates and I just need everyone to rank the 1 to 7 and then we'll take the top 4.

Attika
citadels
elfenland
Louie XIV
Ticket To Ride
Tikal
Tower of Babel

Here are my open game votes:

1st pref
----------
Attika
Princes of Florence
Nautilus

2nd pref
-----------
Summer camp
Bohnanza
Bang! Dodge City

3rd Pref
-----------
Ingenious
Fearsome Floors

Here is my GOTM ranking:

1. Elfenland
2. Citadels
3. Tower of Babel
4. Ticket To Ride
5. Attika
6. Louie XIV
7. Tikal

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 249
Depending on the speed with which Arkham Horror goes, we may be able to make the 2nd gaming session, so here are my votes:

1st Pref
======
1) Princes of Florence**
2) Bang!
3) Attika (Still have never played it)

2nd Pref
======
1) Summer Camp
2) Nautilus
3) Bohnanza

3rd Pref
======
1) Fearsome Floors
2) Ingenious

** I got the chance to play Princes of Florence at the BACSIM thingy on Saturday.If necessary, I could teach this game. It might be a bit of a rough start, but the mechanics arent all that tough to grasp. Or if Scott wants to play and teach, I could be a "teaching assistant". biggrin

GOTM Votes:

1) Elfenland
2) Ticket to Ride
3) Tikal
4) Citadels
5) Tower of Babel
6) Attika
7) Louis XIV

Note that I ranked Attika and Louis XIV last not because I dont like them, I have just yet to play them. smile
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 23
1st
Attika
Princes of Florence
Bang! Dodge City

2nd
Summer Camp
Ingenious
Fearsome Floors

3rd
Nautilus

GotM
3 Attika
4 citadels
16 elfenland
2 Louie XIV
5 Ticket To Ride
6 Tikal
1 Tower of Babel
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 172
There weren't enough for me to give you 9 I wanted!

1st
--------------------
Summer Camp
Fearsome Floors
Attika

2nd
------------
Ingenious
Nautilus
Bohnanza

3rd
-------------
Summer Camp
Attika

These are the top GOTM candidates and I just need everyone to rank the 1 to 7 and then we'll take the top 4.

1. Attika
2. Ticket To Ride
3. Tower of Babel ( I haven't played this yet)
4. Citadels (For me, this would need to be early because I find the cards hard to read - bifocals, old age - you get the idea)
5. Louie XIV (I haven't played this yet either and don't realy care to)
6. Elfenland
7. Tikal (I don't ever want to play this again)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 250
Isaac is a big fan of Elfenland I see... wink

Elf Cycles and Troll Wagons for everyone!!!
Kevin
kwojtasz
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 55
GOTM
1. Tikal
2. Louie XIV
3. Elfenland
4. Ticket To Ride
5. Citadels
6. Tower of Babel
7. Attika