addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,702
I watched one.

Caveman Power Grid looks pretty cool.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 598
Linx?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,600
Of all the new games being released I only have an interest in a handful at most. This may change as more buzz starts appearing and games get played, but most of these new releases simply aren't doing it for me this year.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,880
Who are you, and what have you done with the real Rodney?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,602
Who are you, and what have you done with the real Rodney?

Don't pay attention to that previous Rodney post. My wife hacked into my account (hehe).
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,703
Linx?

BGG TV

Enjoy!

First Sparks is the name of the PG game. (It's the right hand one of the bottom three right now.)
A former member
Post #: 53
Rodney

You're Married and you own all those games ,,, Wow love struck

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,605
Rodney

You're Married and you own all those games ,,, Wow love struck

I won't be for very long if I keep buying games. lol Those are her words not mine.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,704
I haven't had a chance to look at a lot of the blogs but I did see two prison escape games that sound pretty cool. Stalag 17 and an escape from Alcatraz game.

That's a new theme that I think would make for a good game.
A former member
Post #: 55
I haven't had a chance to look at a lot of the blogs but I did see two prison escape games that sound pretty cool. Stalag 17 and an escape from Alcatraz game.

That's a new theme that I think would make for a good game.

What about "Escape from Colbitz". Joe