addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 2nd Games

November 2nd Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,889
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
AOS possibly - mIKE - Filled - (Mike, Paul, Kevin, Isaac)
Lots of Eminent Domain - AndrewL/Andy - Filled - (AndrewL, Andy, Joe, Jeff, Kyle, Jenna, Leo, Don)
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 733
If Paul is still Interested in an intro 18xx I will run

18GA
Slot 1
3 players (its playable with 4 but not really very good)
4 Hours
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 27
Anyone interested in some deck building games? I've been itching to try out Eminent Domain since I got it last week. Id definitely play some Thunderstone, too, and could be talked into playing Dominion. I've also yet to try Ascension if anyone feels like teaching that.

Rodney, does it seem like Ninjato has any real card drafting or are cards just used the same turn you take 'em on?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,613
Anyone interested in some deck building games? I've been itching to try out Eminent Domain since I got it last week. Id definitely play some Thunderstone, too, and could be talked into playing Dominion. I've also yet to try Ascension if anyone feels like teaching that.

Rodney, does it seem like Ninjato has any real card drafting or are cards just used the same turn you take 'em on?

I haven't read the rules yet for Ninjato so I don't even know how it plays.
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 34
18xx please!
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 283
I'm also interested in Eminent Domain. I can bring/run a second copy should enough people want to play it.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,614
I'm going to have to change to a maybe. I may be working late in Jamestown on Wednesday so it depends on what time I get back on whether or not I'm going to make it.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 21
Eminent Domain
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 5
I'm in for Eminent Domain
A former member
Post #: 11
Eminent Domain for me as well (if there is room)