addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 16th Games

November 16th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,896
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Dominant Species - Mike - 1 seat available - (Mike, Paul, Isaac, AndrewL, Jeff)
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 613
Anyone interested in playing Dominant Species this week?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,625
I played it once and would certainly give it another go. However... depending on how many show I would also be willing to run a game if need be.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 30
yes, definitely
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 9
I'll give Dominant Species a go.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 614
Ok, looks like I should be able to get enough people.

Slots 1&2: Dominant Species, 4-6 players, 4 hours.

I guess the playtime varies with the # of players, but I've only done 6p, so I wouldn't know. Regardless, we should be packed up and out of there by 11.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,630
Does anyone else plan on attending this Wednesday? Looking at my work schedule for this week I'm probably going to need to get an early start on Thursday morning, and depending how many players are in for Dominant Species it might be in my best interest to play a shorter game.

If anyone is on the fence on attending, I can offer something up or run something specific if anyone has any ideas or requests.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,712
I was going to sign up for Dom. Species. I can drop out and play something else if need be.

I think you'll be alright Rodney. I'm sure not everyone who is going has RSVPed. (We've already got seven people attending.)

OT: My secret Santa this year is from Italy.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,713
Scratch the above post- I'm not going to make it this week.
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 36
Dominant Species, please.