addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 23rd Games

November 23rd Games

A former member
Post #: 60
Game of Thrones please
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,904
I am going to respectfully ask that one of the Game of Thrones players step down and give Cory a spot. Cory has been trying to play this game for well over a year and has requested that Ryan run it many times. Any volunteers?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,394
Ug, missed New England.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,715
Ug, missed New England.

I can bring my copy and we can get two games going, if you want. (I was planning on packing a tub anyways.)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,905
Think we had 2 games of New England going last year. Funny thing is, its really not that great of a game (its not bad, just a bit...dated), but its tradition!
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,061
If we have a second copy of New England running I'm going to try to make it for that.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,906
Joe, please bring your New England. With 6 players (at least) we have plenty for 2 games.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 39
I am going to respectfully ask that one of the Game of Thrones players step down and give Cory a spot. Cory has been trying to play this game for well over a year and has requested that Ryan run it many times. Any volunteers?

I'll drop my two places out
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,395
All I remember from last years New England is that Joe bought the barn, then stockpiled stuff. Can't even remember if the plan worked or not.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,635
I'll also have with me newer titles such as Kingdom Builder, Undermining, Eruption, and Elder Sign as well as some not so new titles such as Airlines Europe, Alhambra card game, and Animalia for anyone that wants to give any of those a try in slot 2.