addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 23rd Games

November 23rd Games

A former member
Post #: 210
Ryan

I am so sorry, but it looks like I will not make it tonight.
I sent you an Email explaining. It never fails with me and bad luck,
but this could be serious. Please except my apologies.

Cory

Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 743
Cory I hope everything is okay with your family, GoT will hit the table again sometime.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 744
Andrew we have room once again it appears... I would love to have a full group of 6 as the game really is meant for the full complement.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 40
I liked the game but Greyjoy is clearly not for any sort of inaction or attempt to bolster forces. The strength there seems to be in quick decisive action, and unfortunately it really took me like 3 turns to absorb all the rules. And by then those cursed Lannisters had spread over half of Westeros.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 1
How long did Game of Thrones 2e take, and for how many players? smile
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,639
Anyone want to play anything specific this Wednesday the 30th?
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 41
I wouldn't mind checking out hinterlands at some point given how much dominion I've played over the years but I'm in no real rush to play that specifically. I'll play whatever.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,640
I wouldn't mind checking out hinterlands at some point given how much dominion I've played over the years but I'm in no real rush to play that specifically. I'll play whatever.

I haven't played Dominion in a long time. (since the original release). The sad thing is I have all the expansions and I've yet to try even one of them. I can certainly bring it with me on Wednesday.