addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › December 7th Games

December 7th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,910
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Panic Station - Rodney - Filled - (Rodney, Andy, Doug, Don, Shelia, Mark)
Game of Thrones - Ryan - 3 seats available - (Ryan, King Isaac, AndrewL)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,911
Still interested in running Panic Station, Rodney? That sounds like fun.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,643
Most definitely. Panic Station, slot one 4-6 players 40 min.

Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 746
I think I can probably make it this week. Want a rematch at Game of Thrones or give Le Havre another go?
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 45
I think I can probably make it this week. Want a rematch at Game of Thrones or give Le Havre another go?

Both are fresh in my mind so I would give either another go.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 748

Both are fresh in my mind so I would give either another go.

If we can get enough players I would love to give Game of Thrones another go and see if we can get a more competitive game, so I will officially run Slot 1 Game of Thrones.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 625
I am up for game of thrones
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 291
I'll try trying Panic Station again.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 46
Game of Thrones as well please.
A former member
Post #: 63
> Game of Thrones as well please. <

Don't do this to me guys. crying I can't make it this week or next week.