addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › December 21st Games

December 21st Games

A former member
Post #: 14
I have an interest in Glen Moore
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 39
Turns out I'm able to make it this week. Anyone interested (and able to bring) AoS?
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 754
Did someone say Age of Steam? Im interested. Im tempted by Runewars, having gotten the chance to play it once though im not convinced that I can play that and function at work in the morning.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,074
Mage knight please
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 40
Obligatory "Age of Steam, please", even if it's not officially being run yet. Ryan, do you have trisland? Hopefully we can get at least one more...
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 51
So much good stuff this week I thought it'd be dead. I'll sign up for Glen More/Lancaster. But i would definitely love to play some AoS, especially Trisland if that ends up a slot 2 deal.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 755
I dont really care that much for 3p AoS, though Trisland, which I dont have definitely makes it better. I have Japan which works okay. If we are low on players Le havre might be a better choice.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,918
Hrmmm...
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 293
Ok Dou, what do you have for me?
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 294
Hmm, the should be Doug.
I could bring conquest of Nerath and World of warcraft?