addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › December 28th Games

December 28th Games

Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 631
So, if Joe is coming I would like to play Tammany Hall. If he is not, then I am pretty open to just about anything that isn't on my list of hate. From the deep (Le Havre) to the medium (Big City) to the light (Tumblin' Dice).
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 632
After going through Rodney's game list, I would also like to try Shogun: Tenno's Court. I saw it on Rodney's list of games and would like to try the expansion to one of the few games I like enough to own. And I am always open to Ascending Empires, I am considering purchasing it myself at this point.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,664
I won't have time to read any new instructions before Wednesday. I do own Ascending Empires based on Andy and your recommendation. I can bring it Wednesday if you don't mind teaching it.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 956
I'm coming on Wednesday (barring last minute changes). I'm in for anything in depth as always, but any game is good. I'll lug Stone Age and some others over.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 60
I'll be there for sure, I think I need to drop out by 930 though.

So no Twilight Imperium.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 635
I am willing to teach it Rodney. Bring it and we can figure out there what we all are playing.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,401
Sounds like they'll be enough people for at least one table tonight. Have gun guys, see you next week.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 636
I had unfortunate circumstances arise and will not be able to make it tonight, which means I will see you guys in a few months.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 61
It turns out I'm a moron and I drove out to ub. Dyouville is in my backyard though so ill swing by on my way home.