addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › February 1st Games

February 1st Games

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 243
Please add Jen and I to Andy's game
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,725
I'll play Galaxy Trucker, please.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 775
of course MoV is just a suggestion im open to others... if its anyone but me without a game.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 76
I'll be there, I'd definitely play Merchant of Venus as it seems right up my alley.... but it looks like BGG recommends it with 4?

I'd also play something that wasn't 3 hours of math if anyone else isn't in a game. Looks like a newcomer RSVP'd?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,413
Argh, missed out on the Dark Minions. I'll be there so if anyone else is looking for a game ...
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 460
I, too am looking for a game, not sure I have the stamina or brain power for Merchants of Venus.

Don we could just let Ryan select a game, with the following caveats:

No Age of Steam, Merchants of Venus or Brass

Do you have any caveats?
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 244
Jen can no longer come with me ... so please sign only me up for Andy's game and take Jen out. Thx.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 777
I, too am looking for a game, not sure I have the stamina or brain power for Merchants of Venus.

Don we could just let Ryan select a game, with the following caveats:

No Age of Steam, Merchants of Venus or Brass

Do you have any caveats?

So no fun games, is that what you are saying? LOL There are some shorter games ive been meaning to get to the table; Hansa Teutonica, Santiago, some sort of catan variation to name a few...
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,092
Looks like I might just be able to make it this week. I'll sign up for Galaxy Trucker, if that's ok, so I don't have to veto Hansa Teutonica.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 77
Rodney are you still coming? How do you feel about running Carcacola? I mean Agrisonne... er wait, Walnut Grove?