addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › March 14th Games

March 14th Games

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 672
I've become completely unreliable. Don't make any plans that concern me.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 17
I'd like to run Blood Bowl: Team Manager if there is interest. I'm not sure if you guys have gone through this game already. I'm in for another round of Rex, whenever it occurs.

Is anyone in the Eclipse: Rise of the Ancients beta test? I know it was recently given to testers. Now that is what I'd REALLY like to try! :)
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 91
If Ryan isn't coming I'd like to offer up Warriors & Traders (if he is coming I'd rather try and get in High Frontier or Rex). I haven't had a chance to play this one yet but they just put out an updated rulebook that answered some of my questions. It seems like it could be a good game and the lower scores on BGG are just reactionary to the lousy rule book.

Or it could also be a horrible, boring, and convoluted game.

4-6 Players
120 Minutes (edit: rules say up to 4 with inexperienced players)
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 816
If Ryan isn't coming I'd like to offer up

To not impede on the signups and allow me to waffle, I will bow out of running a game this week, and If I show jump into someone else's game.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 673
If Ryan isn't coming I'd like to offer up

To not impede on the signups and allow me to waffle, I will bow out of running a game this week, and If I show jump into someone else's game.

Same here.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,755
I'll play what Doug is running?
A former member
Post #: 25
I'd like Warriors & Traders, please
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 345
I'll try the Ryan/Andrew game.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,990
Sorry, Rodney, I've been under the weather. I should be good to go by Wednesday tho, and I'll run Cleopatra.
Michael
user 11606040
Lewiston, NY
Post #: 24
sign me up for cleopatra please.