addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › April 25th Games

April 25th Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,440
Or an expansion to slot 1 called slot 2 <g>.

Yeah we could play slot shot in slot 1 and hot slots in slot 2. Then we'd have a slot shot slot and a hot slots slot.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 830
Or an expansion to slot 1 called slot 2 <g>.

Yeah we could play slot shot in slot 1 and hot slots in slot 2. Then we'd have a slot shot slot and a hot slots slot.

...must resist inappropriate comment...how about some fish puns instead.

OMC!! Im reely crying salty tears of missing out on some fintastic cod fishing but might still be gillty of being lured into coming just for the halibut. I need a bit of time to mullet over, sorry for being koi, but let minnow if you want me to bring any good games you have been herring about but haven't had the oppor-tuna-ty to try. Or I might just get hooked into a game brought by salmon else. Allright Allright Ill ofishially stop carping on about the hole in my sole.

Cod bless the internet. and fishpuns.com
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,009
...must resist inappropriate comment...how about some fish puns instead.

OMC!! Im reely crying salty tears of missing out on some fintastic cod fishing but might still be gillty of being lured into coming just for the halibut. I need a bit of time to mullet over, sorry for being koi, but let minnow if you want me to bring any good games you have been herring about but haven't had the oppor-tuna-ty to try. Or I might just get hooked into a game brought by salmon else. Allright Allright Ill ofishially stop carping on about the hole in my sole.

Cod bless the internet. and fishpuns.com

You are officially banned from ever posting on this board again...

Oh, and it looks like we're gonna need 2 games in addition to Upon a blah blah blah. I'll toss a couple things in my bag and we'll just wing it. Ryan, I'm sure you could prolly get a player or 3 for Age of Steam...
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 32
Also need more for Lords of Waterdeep in PERIOD NUMBER TWO! ;)
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,122
The internet provided me with a magic cure for my car woes, so I think I can make it tonight. I'll bring some games and wing it.
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 57
Did someone say Age of Steam?

Or is that just bait to get me to show up...
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 108
That might be a red herring
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 831
I was wondering why you had clammed up Paul.

I wouldnt mind fishing out a Railroad Tycoon map to mix things up a bit.

If its not too much of a pain in the bass maybe Rodney will could let us use that western US map that I hadn't tried.

Though I'll have to make sure the captain is okay taking care of our guppy if I swim out for the evening.

So the chances of me coming are still fishy-fishy.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 832
Oh I just remembered that I dolphinately want to try out the event deck cards for RRT, though I trout that Rodney will read this board this late.
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 58
Let me know Ryan, I'll check again before 6. I'd be up for trains.