addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › June 6th Games

June 6th Games

Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 38
Village, please.
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 39
Looks like Paul beat me to it. Not really interested in playing Rex again.
Anybody have any other ideas?
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 45
Jeff, you can have my Village spot. biggrin
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 845
If people nobody is interested in Rex, I am happy to pull it in lieu of something else, I am open to other ideas.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 847
Due to the lack of interest in Rex I am going to scrap it for some other shorter medium weight Euros I haven't played for a while.

Im leaning towards Hansa Teutonica and Santiago but also am considering Chinatown, Jet Set and Medici, I probably will throw them all in the box.

In the Year of the Dragon was another thought I just had that might work well, let me know if any of these titles appeal to you guys in particular.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 32
I second Hansa Teutonica!