addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › June 20th Games

June 20th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,038
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
High Frontier - Ryan - Filled - (Ryan, Jeff, Andy, AndrewL, Kyle)
Thunderstone - Rodney - Filled - (Rodney, Paul, Shelia, Doug, Don)

We'll likely be playing a second game of Thunderstone also.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 125
Ryan can you make it this week? High Frontier?
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 855
Yes I would love to try that. I have read the walkthrough about 4 times and have a pretty good feel for it, but I think its a game we will have to sort of figure out as we play. The walkthrough on files at BGG is really pretty funny and I would recommend giving it a read if you are interested in the game, I will link it up later.

High Frontier - The game of human space exploration
up to 5 Players
2-4 hours? ( I really have no idea how long this will take unfortunately )
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 126
Oooh, High Frontier!

Would love to give that a try at some point, looking forward to your AAR.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,818
I can run something. Anyone have any requests?
Paul
_Thraug_
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 46
I've been looking to try any of these (in order of preference), if they can be completed within our Weds time frame:

• Thunderstone Advance: Towers of Ruin
  • The Castles of Burgundy
  • Olympus
  • Battlestar Galatica

You must have at least 3 of those Rodney. tongue
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,819
I've only got two of those four.

Thunderstone Advance: Towers of Ruin
The Castles of Burgundy
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 37
I will take a spot on either Burgundy or Thunderstone Advance. I haven't played the new Thunderstone system, but am very familiar with version 1.0!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,820
Well then let's go with Thunderstone for slot one. 2-5 players 45 min. I've only played the original once, but this version doesn't change a whole lot. I'll have to go over the rules to remind myself how to play :)
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 989
I think we're headed for a High Frontier game at BACSIM after WBC. I've got the big map, the game, and the expansion. I've played it at Montreal.