addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 987
Black Sheep
Who's the Ass
Dampfross
Trump, Tricks, Game!
Viva Pamplona
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 990
Argh, I keep talking myself into more games...

Brass
Le Havre
Qwirkle Cubes
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 551
Mayhap you should go back and read this thread from the beginning? This is not a new phenomenon.

So, what's the count?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 991
I'm close to 800 including all expansions and such.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 268
I really mean it this time <g>. Seriously there are only a handful of games I'm interested in at this time and most of them are older titles that I'm waiting for to be reprinted. So please don't let me play anymore new games that I might like biggrin

--- Rodney August 2007 (at 400 games...) smile

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 992
I know I know its a sickness confused I sound like a broken record.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,454
I really mean it this time <g>. Seriously there are only a handful of games I'm interested in at this time and most of them are older titles that I'm waiting for to be reprinted. So please don't let me play anymore new games that I might like biggrin

--- Rodney, August 2007 (at 400 games...) smile

"This puts me up over 300 games. I'm not buying anymore new games till I've played every game I own at least once"

---Rodney, January of 2007

You're a sick man. I'd call for an intervention but I don't want to see you cured.tongue

If you buying 100 games every 7-8 months, then I'd say the magic date of 1000 will be October 10th, 2010. (scientific, isn't it laughing)
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 552
It's not a sickness per se. The illness is in denying your calling! Embrace that you are an inveterate game collector!
A former member
Post #: 422

• Realm A very cool 2 player abstract game. Actually, there are five different game variants here, but the base game is killer.
  • Hacker I think of this as an Illuminati variant. Very similar game mechanics.
  • Fireball Island Not as cool as Mystic Skull, but it's cool too.
  • Skycapers Stacking/Dexterity game. Rare early game from Winning Moves.
  • The Great Downhill Ski Game A very odd and rare 70s sports game. Looks like there's a market for this in Europe.

Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 243