addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 637
I got home from work and my Tanga copy of Die Macher was waiting for me.smile
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 130
Candamir
Greed
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 134
Vinci
You're Bluffing
Mystery Rummy Case No. 3: Jekyll and Hyde
Mamma Mia!
The Settlers of Zarahemla (might as well own the entire collection of settlers games while I'm at it lol)
Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation
Incan Gold
Freight Train
Polarity

This puts me up over 300 games. I'm not buying anymore new games till I've played every game I own at least once. biggrin

Actually what I really mean is..... I'm not buying anymore once I get Battlore, Yspahan, Attika, Medici and about 9 others that are currently out of print that I've been waiting for. smile Then I'll stop buying. Yeah yeah that's what I mean wink
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 1,621
While its not a board game, I did finally manage to get myself a Nintendo Wii today. I have been carrying around gift cards from christams in my wallet checking stores every few days since christmas. I managed to get one at a gamestop in Orchard Park. He got his shipment of 3 in at 11am, I got there at 12:30 and snagged the last one. smile
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 643
Vinci
You're Bluffing
Mamma Mia!
The Settlers of Zarahemla (might as well own the entire collection of settlers games while I'm at it lol)
Incan Gold
Freight Train
Polarity

This puts me up over 300 games. I'm not buying anymore new games till I've played every game I own at least once. biggrin

Actually what I really mean is..... I'm not buying anymore once I get Battlore, Yspahan, Attika, Medici and about 9 others that are currently out of print that I've been waiting for. smile Then I'll stop buying. Yeah yeah that's what I mean wink

Did you get Vinci at Jester's Cap? He had a copy there that was a decent price. (I keep meaning to drive out there and buy it.)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 135
Vinci
You're Bluffing
Mamma Mia!
Incan Gold
Freight Train
Polarity

Did you get Vinci at Jester's Cap? He had a copy there that was a decent price. (I keep meaning to drive out there and buy it.)

Yes I got it at Jesters. It's been there for quite awhile. I was checking out the top 100 games on boardgame geek and noticed that Vinci was at #98 so I bought it today.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 284
While its not a board game, I did finally manage to get myself a Nintendo Wii today. I have been carrying around gift cards from christams in my wallet checking stores every few days since christmas. I managed to get one at a gamestop in Orchard Park. He got his shipment of 3 in at 11am, I got there at 12:30 and snagged the last one. smile

I would pay money to watch Jenna play this game.
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 476
I picked up Vinci recently through a Math Trade and I'm anxious to play it.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 465

I would pay money to watch Jenna play this game.

Hey now! I assume you're making fun of my clumsiness, though I didn't think it was that obvious when playing boardgames...
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 653
Pizza Box Football
Vegas Showdown
Nexus Ops
Rocketville

Why I practically earned my Ameritrash badge with that haul. laughing