addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,198
Euphoria (kickstarter)
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,319
Eldritch Horror
CV
Sushi Go
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,376
Sushi Go
OoOooOOOoooo... I've been trying to get a copy of this, but I can't find it in stock anywhere. It fits right into my food-themed wheelhouse...
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 422
Santa gave me Nations for Christmas. :)

I'll try to learn it before our next meetup.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,200
Among the Stars Ambassadors
Mansions of Madness: The Laboratory Expansion
Last Will: Getting Sacked
Tzolk'in: Tribes & Prophecies
Power Grid: India/Australia Expansion
Suburbia Inc
Bootleggers: The Boardwalk Expansion
Edo Expansion #1
Caverna
Roll for It
Farmageddon
Russian Railroads
Carcassonne South Seas
Glass Road
Voluspa
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,377
Legacy: The Testament of Duke de Crecy - I got this one despite the horrible (and misleading) box art. Its actually a light-middleweight worker placement game about trying to build as influential a family (circa the French Revolution) as possible through arranging marriages and buying mansions and titles and such.
Sentinels of the Multiverse: Enhanced Edition - Jenna, did I mention that this version is enhanced?
Eight Minute Empire: Legends - Supposedly a cleaner version of Eight Minute Empire with some minor improvements. I can't speak to that as I never played the original, but this one seems like a straightforward role selection and area control game with absolutely gorgeous artwork.
Star Wars LCG: Balance of the Force - Star Wars Cards -- with 3-4 player gameplay!
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,850
Mage Knight
Takenoko
Masques
millennium Falcon for X-wing game
Wallenstein
Fits
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 30
Sentinels of the Multiverse: Unfortunately it's the sub-par Enhanced Version
Agents (kickstarter)
Takenoko
Tzolkin
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,320
My Christmas gifts:
Zombie-Opoly
Duck Dynasty family party game (well, Scott's gift)
Nada
Fusion and Gangs of Lama that my cousin picked up when she was drunk shopping in Belgium

And that's why I do my own game shopping :P and picked up:
Castle Dice
Dark, Darker, Darkest
Caverna
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,851
My Christmas gifts:
Zombie-Opoly
Duck Dynasty family party game (well, Scott's gift)
Nada
Fusion and Gangs of Lama that my cousin picked up when she was drunk shopping in Belgium

And that's why I do my own game shopping :P and picked up:
Castle Dice
Dark, Darker, Darkest
Caverna
Yikes! You might be better off asking for fruitcake or sweaters next year.