addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › July 18th Games

July 18th Games

A former member
Post #: 14
I'm going back to NYC tonight. I'll come by for one last game before i leave. I'll hop into whatever is open.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,067
Don, can you bring Operation Flashpoint? I wouldnt mind giving that a try again. Seems like we'll have plenty of people.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,462
Don, can you bring Operation Flashpoint? I wouldnt mind giving that a try again. Seems like we'll have plenty of people.

I would, but I'm not going to make it. Helping my brother move tonight and tomorrow.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,068
Mark, since Don is not going to be there I could bring Big City. Maybe someone else would win....for once.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 40
Going to try. If I'm not there by 6:30, I'm not coming. (ra sounds good -- but anything)
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 690
My ride is running a little bit late, should be there before 7pm.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 691
Thanks for running tammany hall joe, it was good times. Also enjoyed trajan again. 1812 was ok, but I am not convinced it is more than a 2 player game.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 696
You can play it 2p, but then you don't get to argue with your allies. smile