addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Descent 2e campaign

Descent 2e campaign

Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 109
The Ritual of Shadows. Looks like a fun one.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,882
Jeff, are you choosing the quest this week?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,485
Weird that we have some control, but cool.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,883
I think that's how it works. Whatever side wins the previous quest gets to choose from among those available.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 112
Correct Rodney. Jeff, pick before Sunday please. I'll be packing my session gear on Sunday.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 114
Varikas the Undying has chosen "The Wyrm Turns" for the adventurers next adventure!
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 121
Would you guys mind if we canceled the Descent campaign sessions at UB? There seems to be some concerns about them so I'd rather just ditch it instead of cause problems.

You guys are welcome to come over to my place on some non-BACSIM weekend day to complete the campaign. We should be able to complete the whole thing in a few hours. Let me know what you'd like to do.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,892
I'll do whatever you think is best.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 123
We'll at least skip this week, and talk about what we'll do while we're there.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,492
Concerns? Do you mean the forum posts? I think those posts are more about Mark being Mark with a sprinkle of the upcoming election, and have little or nothing to do with Descent or the Descent players. But if you'd rather finish up another time I'm okay with that as well.