addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Descent 2e campaign

Descent 2e campaign

Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 411
Concerns? Do you mean the forum posts? I think those posts are more about Mark being Mark with a sprinkle of the upcoming election, and have little or nothing to do with Descent or the Descent players. But if you'd rather finish up another time I'm okay with that as well.

If the concerns are due to this week's sign-up list, as the person who started the comments I can say without hesitation that I have never heard anyone say anything negative about the Descent campaign, and everything I posted was meant to be a joke*. I personally like the idea of a campaign game fitting into the Wednesday night group, even if I wasn't able to make it for this campaign.

If the concerns are about other things, ignore the above rambling.

*Remember folks, if there were a Zombie Apocalypse, Mark would kick the zombie puppies. Is that the sort of person you want running things? I mean, he would kick puppies, what could be worse than that**?

**To be fair, I fully believe Mark would NOT kick regular puppies, but zombies puppies are puppies too. Would someone please think of the puppies???
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,123
Andy killed the Descent campaign...
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 412
Andy killed the Descent campaign...

But I did not shoot the deputy (meeple)
Paul
_Thraug_
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 126
Thanks for killing Descent Andy!! laughing

Paul
_Thraug_
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 129
Do you guys want to come to my place next Saturday or Sunday (17th or 18th) at noon (or whenever) to wrap up the campaign? We have one more quest and the finale to complete! I live in Depew, ~5 minutes from the airport. laughing

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,898
I won't know until Thursday or Friday what exactly my work schedule will be for next weekend, but don't let my indecision decide when you guys want to wrap it up. I'll try my best to make it.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 65
I should also be able to do this either Saturday or Sunday this weekend, but I can't be sure which day yet. Definitely want to see this to its conclusion! Will update via PM in a day or two!
Paul
_Thraug_
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 131
Jeff, waiting on you. Rodney will let us know on Thursday or Friday if he can play so it'll hinge on his availability. We can't play without the great Rodney/Alvric!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,901
Give me the time and day so I can plan my work schedule as best as possible.
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 56
I can probably do Saturday, I won't know for sure until Friday though.
Sunday is definitely no good for me.