addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 792
ooh, relationship tightrope! No one has that one <pause> <pause> <pause> <pause> NOT!!

Great Success

Seriously, I was interested in speed circuit. It looks like Formula De with a lot less luck.

Did he sell it already?

I tried to buy Tempus from him but it was gone.
A former member
Post #: 52
ooh, relationship tightrope! No one has that one <pause> <pause> <pause> <pause> NOT!!

Great Success

Seriously, I was interested in speed circuit. It looks like Formula De with a lot less luck.

If he's already sold it I have a copy od speed Circuit I can sell you.

td
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 798
From the hot deals section of the Geek. Sales tax is included in the price.

"Z-Man Games is going to have several 24 hour blowout sales from March 26-29.

Starting March 26 at 8am EST a game will go on sale for 24 hours from our website. Any orders received between 8am EST one day and 8am EST the next day will be at a special low price for that one item which will be indicated on the product page. Then a new game will be offered for the next 24 hours.

Shipping is extra and will be added when you check out. International orders must click the international shipping button in order to receive your games.

If you don't have paypal, you can email us with the order and credit card information.

If you are going to purchase multiple games and want to consolidate the shipping, you will need to tell us this. But you must still order each game in a 24-hour period (shipping will then be cumulative - sorry, it saves me time figuring out what it might cost otherwise). Credit card buyers can ask for consolidated shipping as well and we'll tell you the shipping charge (but again you must email each day for the game in question).

The following games and prices will be offered on the dates indicated:

1) Il Principe ? $14.99 - March 26*

2) Siena - $14.99 - March 27*

3) Castle Merchants ? $9.99 - March 28

4) Street Illegal - $ 4.99 - March 29

Orders will begin shipping around April 5th.

*Caveat: Siena and Il Principe are stored in Germany. Once the sale for these two games are done, we will gather up the orders and have that amount shipped from Germany to our warehouse. So it will take a few weeks. Also, note, European customers cannot take advantage of these two games: I don't have the rights to sell them in European territories."
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 827
Hoity Toity for ten plus six for shipping tonight at tanga.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 305
Does any have or has anyone played this game before? Igloo Pop
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 834

Somebody bought it when we ordered those National Games Week Packs. (It might have been Scott.)
A former member
Post #: 412

We have it. It's cute. You're welcome to borrow it if you like. Or we can play it at game night. It takes 10 minutes. :)
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 585

We have it. It's cute. You're welcome to borrow it if you like. Or we can play it at game night. It takes 10 minutes. :)

Does that statement mean that you're going to come back to gamenight eventually?? biggrin We've missed you, it's been a long time...
A former member
Post #: 414
Does­ any have or has anyone played this game before? Igloo Pop

Does that statement mean that you're going to come back to gamenight eventually?? biggrin We've missed you, it's been a long time...

I hope to make it wednesday (unless it's game 1).
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 577
Tanga has Castle Merchants for 9.99 plus 7 shipping. I rather like the game, so I ordered one, plus I got an extra one if anyone else wants one (otherwise I'll use it as a Chrismas present).