addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › August 22nd Games

August 22nd Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,089
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Rolling Freight - Rodney - Filled - (Rodney, Jeff, Kyle, Andy)
Agricola - AndrewL - 1 seat available - (AndrewL, Paul, Rishi, Shelia)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,090
Again I apologize for the tardiness. I have been really busy of late.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,858
I'll offer up Rolling Freight for slot one. 2-4 players 120 min. (limiting it to 4. Five players will probably add an hour or more)

This is a newer game where players manage a freight company building rail and shipping routes to deliver goods to score points. What makes it unique is that the resources used come in the form of dice. I haven't played it yet but I've heard positive comments and reviews.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 145
There was some Agricola talk so I'll offer that up.

Agricola
2-5 players
120 minutes

And even though it's against several bylaws of the group I'll say I wouldn't mind playing a vanilla 'Gric game and then playing with Farmers of the Moor or the x-deck or something else that modifies gameplay.
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 68
Agricola please
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 48
Rolling Freight, please.
A former member
Post #: 38
I'll roll some freight with Rodney's game.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 386
I'll try Rolling Freight.

Andy
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 876
something about me going out of town all weekend means, I am unable to take off for game night too, sigh, Ill have to get agricola in another time.
A former member
Post #: 5
Agricola for me