addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Gameday Niagara

Gameday Niagara

Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 355
For anyone that remembers me (life got busy!) I'm still hoping to do a Gameday up here in St. Catharines though it likely won't be until October (November at the latest!). It's tricky scheduling between real life and other big gaming events, but to maximize possible attendance (and i do kinda sorta like you Yanks) I've had to throwout early dates due to QCC (thanks for helping them through the 'ticket' nonsense) and EDOG.

When I get some tentative dates, I'll float them up here to see if they are good for the majority of you.

Maybe see you this Friday!