addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 7th Games

November 7th Games

Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,176
So yeah, I'll officially offer up Dorn for 6 players, but please reserve a spot for Scott.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,124
I'm going to be unable to make it this week, unfortunately.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 125
Add me to Descent please, ... I mean Dorn!
shock
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 413
I'll take Jenna's game about the Son of Mogh.

Andy
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 716
I'll play with Rodney. I'd prefer Crude.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,894
Hey... I got Mike to come out on a Wednesday smile
Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 10
I'm playing Dorn
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 346
Dorn please!
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,493
Anyone else looking for a game? I'd like to come, but I know I won't have time for Crude.

Also, where the heck is Joel? He's been talking about crude forever and now it's up and he's nowhere to be found.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 414
Anyone else looking for a game? I'd like to come, but I know I won't have time for Crude.

Also, where the heck is Joel? He's been talking about crude forever and now it's up and he's nowhere to be found.

I think Joel may have said something about his disdain for Mark's zombie puppy kicking ways, and now he's gone missing.

Coincidence???