addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 2nd Games

January 2nd Games

Paul
_Thraug_
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 165
I also have my copy of Burger Von BurgerMiesterburger with me. It's not punched, but I may be able to get it ready to play by 6:30. I haven't read and do not know the rules. ;(
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 6
No preference, I am game for anything.
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 7
Jenna/Jeff, sorry for having to bail mid-game. Thought she bypassed the fever, but guess not (she hit 102 F).

Thanks for the game while it lasted. Be curious to hear who came out on top.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,212
No problem. Hope she feels better soon.

Jeff ended up winning. All those damn sheep :p
Paul
_Thraug_
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 166
DomoJeff won our game. I lost by a landslide, thinking the bonus yellow tiles for buildings counted for every building you owned, not just the ones shown on the tile. It didn't matter anyways since Jeff stole all of them, scoring over 50 points in the VP phase!! angry

Great game. I'll put any miles on this one.