addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 30th Games

January 30th Games

Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 12
I am finally free of the plague so I'll be there tonight.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,546
I probably shouldn't sign up for a game that includes conquering territory and Mark.

Join us Don. Join us!!!

I'll probably regret this ...
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,224
Scott is too tired to make it tonight, so I have one more seat open in Legends.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,547
Oooh, Legends.

biggrin
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,225
So apparently I totally missed a rule that would have changed the feel of the game quite a bit:

Every time you defeat a monster you move the Legends track up one.

So that was the reason for putting dead monsters in space 80 (although they still don't really have to go there) - there's icons printed right on the board that tell you to move the track up.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 98
Whoa so you really have to prioritize which monsters you want to defeat or else you'll trigger the endgame! Interesting.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,226
Apparently it's a very polarizing rule on BGG, with some people saying it makes the game and others saying it ruins it.

Also, the designer recently talked about the replayability (but I can't read the interview, it's in German), and he said that the first two Legends are like a video game's tutorial, so I'm thinking the other Legends are more involved.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 385
Interesting about the rules in Legend.

Ok, not really. I just posted to call Don a girly little coward :)
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,548
Every time you defeat a monster you move the Legends track up one.

Interesting. Not sure I like this rule, but I have to try it first before deciding.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,549
Hey guys, remember that time we curb stomped that skral near the river? That was legendary!