addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Eclipse for iPad is out.

Eclipse for iPad is out.

Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 71
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 134
Aw snap I'm stuck at work. I think I feel a fever coming on... a space fever.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 796
Excellent. Now Jeff can get in a rage over the alliance rule in the privacy of his own home.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 276
Excellent. Now Jeff can get in a rage over the alliance rule in the privacy of his own home.

I suspect the initial release will not include the expansion., but I may be wrong. Anyone?

Now I "need" to buy an iPad.....
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 479
They say up to 6 players and 7 different types of aliens, so I would guess it does not have the expansion (but this is just a guess).
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 277
Jeff, can you bring your iPad Weds, assuming you purchased Eclipse? I'd like to take a look at the app.

Andy, I think it's just the base game. The base game has 6 alien species and the human species. The expansion adds 3 aliens and 3 more human-equivalent species.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 797

I suspect the initial release will not include the expansion., but I may be wrong. Anyone?

It was a joke, people.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 278
Exce­llent. Now Jeff can get in a rage over the alliance rule in the privacy of his own home.

It was a joke, people.

There's to be no joking about that "alliance" incident. heh
tongue
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 72
Yeah no expansion yet. I'll have to rage against something else. And sure I'll bring it tomorrow.
In the meantime here's the review....http://www.boardgameg...­
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 480

Andy, I think it's just the base game. The base game has 6 alien species and the human species. The expansion adds 3 aliens and 3 more human-equivalent species.

Yep, that's why I was guessing it didn't have the expansion.