addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › June 5th Games

June 5th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,228
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,063
Anyone have any requests for Wednesday? I'm not sure I'll have time to read anything new but I'll try :)
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 494
Rodney,

Have you given Il Vecchio a try yet? Perhaps one of us would be able to get through the rules by Wednesday.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,064
No I haven't. I'll try an get through the rules but honestly I'm not sure if I'm going to have the time, I've got a lot to do this week.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,231
Right now it only shows 3 yes RSVP's. I assume there will be more, but if its a low number I wouldn't mind giving Mansions of Madness a spin if the rules are fresh in anyone's mind. I assume that like Arkham Horror or Elder Sign, that's a game best played with 3-4 people. I can also run something if need be. I would love to play Star Wars TCG game again. I played a game with Mark on Saturday, and we both agreed it was a lot of fun with a ton going on under the hood. Pretty much I'm up for anything that can be played in 2ish hours. (ok, maybe not Copycat again so soon)
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 495
Depending on desire, I could plan on running either Il Vecchio (saving Rodney the rules reading) or Mansions of Madness, and look through the ratings on some of the newer scenarios. Unfortunately I'll only be available for one game this week, otherwise I'd go for both.

Thoughts?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,065
I just watched the video for Il Vecchio and it seems pretty straightforward. I'm hoping to read the instructions tonight and should understand the game enough to run it myself on Wednesday if need be.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 510
I enjoy Mansion of Madness, since I have nothing scheduled for Thursday, I expect to be there.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,616
If Jenna is going to be there we should do some Zombicide or more Legendary Adventures of Legends of Andor (Remember the time that we all ganged up and mercilessly obliterated the Andorian underboss? That was pretty legendary).
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,617
Might be a free for all this week since we don't have any games planned. Not a big deal. If everyone brings a few games we should be able to easily find something.