addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › For Doug's eyes only....

For Doug's eyes only....

Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 313
Doug, I found the pics I was looking for during yesterdays gaming session. For peekers, Doug wanted to know how nutty I was when organizing my minis. Don't say I didn't warn you!!

Each of my 11 cabinets like this one holds a logically related collection of minis. This one is holding my "Evil Humanoids"!!

This closeup is showing one of the shelves in the "Good Humanoids" cabinet. "Melee 1" means this shelf holds melee minis that I only have 1 of. "Melee 2-3" means I have 2 to 3 of each mini on that shelf.

And just for giggles, here's an army of ~120 skeletons I painted and haven't used, YET!

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,085
And I thought I was the only one in the group with OCD <g> wink
Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 61
Hey, what are you doing here? You're not Doug!
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,250
Hey! What are YOU doing here? You aren't me!

Paul, that's more awesomely OCD than I could have imagined. I am impressed! Now I'm going to sneak into your house and turn half those skeletons around so they face backwards......
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 501

Paul, that's more awesomely OCD than I could have imagined. I am impressed! Now I'm going to sneak into your house and turn half those skeletons around so they face backwards......
If it's exactly half of the skeletons that are facing backwards, is that a problem? Wouldn't you want to turn ((N/2) -1) backwards if you really want to do some damage?
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 314

I'll lose sleep tonight, thanks! I'm having a security system installed@!!
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,064
What you want to do is rotate a skeleton just a few degrees. Randomly skip a few, then rotate another a few degrees in a different direction. Rinse, wash, repeat for the whole group.wink
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 149
You've been gaming long enough to know better! smile

Nice figs! I've got a ton of lead myself, just wish I had the skills & patience to paint some of it...