addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › BACSIM: July 6, 2013

BACSIM: July 6, 2013

Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 521
BACSIM is this Saturday, if you are interested in playing something please feel FREE to plan a session.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 237
Any interest in Archipelago? I'd really like to try that one again.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 88
Sure. Can we do the Pacific scenario?
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 238
I don't know what that is.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,251
I have a family reunion to attend so if I do make it, it'll only be for a quick game right at noon.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,088
I have a family reunion to attend so if I do make it, it'll only be for a quick game right at noon.

Doug, what do you feel like playing? Depending on how much work I get done on Friday (and make up for Thursday loss) I might be able to make it for one game as well.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,252
I didn't have anything in mind, really. Something that plays in like 90 minutes or so? Anything you have been itching to play?
Paul
_Thraug_
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 319
Does anyone have any interest in playing the updated "Conquest of the Empire"? 2-6 players, and I'm sure it's a solid 4 hour game, maybe more?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,089
I didn't have anything in mind, really. Something that plays in like 90 minutes or so? Anything you have been itching to play?

Hmm, thinking......
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,090
Games that I have the rules fresh in my head for include World without End, Libertalia & Rialto. I also picked up the Thunderstone Advance starter set (same rules, new hero's, monsters, and supplies).