addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › September 11th Games

September 11th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,298
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Bruges - Rodney - Filled - (Rodney, Jenna, JP, Midge)
Pathfinder - Don - Filled - (Don, Joel, Doug, Mark)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,134
I should be able to read the instructions to Bruges sometime before Wednesday so I'll go ahead and offer that up for slot one. 2-4 players 60 min. This is the third (of 4) Stefan Feld games to be released this year.
A former member
Post #: 5
Here's a runthrough of Bruges for anyone interested: http://www.youtube.co...­
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,836
Any issues with the new room now that school is back in?
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 360
Any issues with the new room now that school is back in?
None.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,138
Here's a runthrough of Bruges for anyone interested: http://www.youtube.co...­

Yeah just read the rules (which are very well written an organized) and it appears to be pretty straightforward and should be easy to teach.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,299
We're gonna need more than Bruges. Any suggestions?
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 102
Anyone want to put up Agricola?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,659
Well I just found out that Joel wanted to give Pathfinder a shot, and I if you're still interested Doug, that would make three. I would probably limit that to four. Last week with five people learning the game it moved a little slow.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,300
Sounds good. I'd like to give it a go.