addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › October 9th Games

October 9th Games

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,157
Was there a problem again on the 3rd floor?
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 111
When we got to 3rd floor all but one table was occupied -- some with just one person. (Was it a conspiracy? Did the miserable guy offer to up grades if students came and sat in????)
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 112
Just to show my noobishness, has anyone explored using space at Dark Forest or Iron Crown?
Dark Forest has both D&D and MTG on Wed, nights. That might be crowded.
A former member
Post #: 24
Was there a problem again on the 3rd floor?
What midge said, not a problem with Professor Sourpuss, just a shortage of tables. One group of four stayed at the one available table, while the others went to the Atrium. A solution I suppose, but kinda dampens the camaraderie.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 425
Anyone have any game requests or anything that they are dying to run?
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 352
I am up for anything - there is just a chance I may have to be mandatoried to work so I didn't want to take a place by signing up - I will most likely be there though and will take a spot in whatever
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,288
I can't make it this week :(
Paul
_Thraug_
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 378
Anyone have any game requests or anything that they are dying to run?
Does anyone have and want to run anything from this (bucket) list?

• City of Iron
  • Star Trek Attack Wing
  • Belfort
  • Starfarers of Catan
  • Shadows over Camelot
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Vikings
  • Pillars of the Earth

Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 70
I can run Pillars, though it would be my first play as well.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 558
I will sign up for "The Batman!"