addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Mage Wars Players????

Mage Wars Players????

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 402
Hey everyone!! I was curious who else owned Mage Wars that would want to meetup regularly (every other week or something) like we did with Netrunner. I own the game and it does not get much play and I would like to get to know it better. If you are interested, reply! =) (Mark, I know you are interested, so after we see who else wants to play we can see when we are all free)
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 582
Shelia, I am interested in trying out Mage Wars.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 408
Sounds good Joel! Do you own it? Have you played it before? If not they have an introductory apprentice game we can play first.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 584
Shelia, no I have not purchased the game. I was not sure if there was any interest among the group or BACSIM. I did try to win it on the geek though :)

I have not played before but I read the rules around September, so an apprentice game would be great. I can go through the rules again.

A Wednesday night session would be fine with me as well, if you prefer to go up against Mark, I am not adverse to watching.