addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › July 16th Games

July 16th Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,860
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 6:30pm!!!! we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

This meetup will be held in 210 O'Brian Hall (or one of the adjacent classrooms if 210 is taken)

Slot 1
Endeavor - Joe - 2 seats open - (Joe, Jeff, Midge)
Rococo - Rodney - 1 seat open - (Rodney, Scott, Doug, DomoJeff)
A former member
Post #: 124
Rodney, can you be coaxed into running Rococo?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,305
Still haven't received the game. Looks like it will be here tomorrow. If I can manage to get the rules read this weekend I'll offer it up.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,914
I'll run Endeavor, up to five, 90 minutes, first slot.

I think I'm going to throw Blue Moon City in the tub as well, for a filler.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,306
Last night I managed to get through the instructions to the 3rd Kennerspiel nominee Rococo, so I'll offer it up. 2-5 players 60-120 min. Please save a spot for Scott & Doug since they talked me into purchasing this game about dress making tongue
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 117
Rococo, please.
Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 102
Endeavor
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 286
Endeavor please
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,916
Camel Up (or Camel Cup) and Istanbul were the SdJ Winners, in case anybody missed it.

You'd think these guys would get a little dressed up for this thing. (Maybe I'm old school but if somebody is going to give you an award, you wear a tie.)

Rodney, you do not own Camel Up correct?

Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 153
Endeavor