addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mid-South Board Gaming Club Message Board › MERCS and Sedition Wars

MERCS and Sedition Wars

Ash B.
user 35310802
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 2
As I saw there was Blood Bowl interest here, anyone playing either of these Boardgame / Miniature hybrids?

I work a bit with the MERCS team and have access to all the materials for the game, and my Kickstarter bundle for Sedition Wars should arrive in the new year.

Any Memphians playing these two games?
John R.
WarhammerII
Springboro, OH
Post #: 6
Not that I am aware of, but that doesn't mean we can't learn.