addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mid-South Board Gaming Club Message Board › OT - Baseball Fantasy League

OT - Baseball Fantasy League

Angie F.
afuschi
Cordova, TN
Post #: 3
OT- Fantasy Baseball (posted on behalf of Andrew Fuschi):

It's me, you know the guy who only posts when it's about Fantasy time? Well it is almost Baseball season and I want to try and get a league going again. While our Fantasy Football has had a great following with strong MSBGC turnout (Congrats to Jason Weed our Back to Back Champ btw) the Baseball turnout was rather scant. OK bad reference, but I would like o see a stronger turnout. If you want to play just shoot me an email at andrewfuschi@gmail.com, don't want to? Too bad, you HAVE to participate!

It is a H2H league draft order will be randomly determined 1 hour before the draft and the date and time have not been determined yet so as to accommodate as many people as possible. So join or I just may show up on your doorstep wearing a scant and then no one wins.