addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mid-South Board Gaming Club Message Board › night games like Taboo, Scattagories, etc

night games like Taboo, Scattagories, etc

kaz
user 4343705
Memphis, TN
Post #: 120
Would anyone be interested in doing something like this? Wife isn't a big fan of the normal board game and prefers this type so would anyone be interested in this?
Michael
user 94051932
Olive Branch, MS
Post #: 3
I'd like to see a party game night. there's a lot that I don't care for but I really enjoy Wits & Wagers, Dixit and Balderdash.
Tiffany
user 7831744
Memphis, TN
Post #: 14
Sometimes party games get played on Fridays. I know the fuschis have wits and wagers. I enjoy Telestrations or pictionary too. I would be interested if you host one or you can bring those games on a Friday and I would play!
kaz
user 4343705
Memphis, TN
Post #: 129
Ok, I'll let my wife know thanks