What we're about
Join us for discussions on an eclectic mix of fiction and non-fiction books. We meet once a month - usually the evening of the third Thursday - at a member's home mid-Peninsula.
The book for each month is chosen by a mixture of voting and consensus. Our discussions include both the book itself and the issues it raises. They are lively, informal, and respectful of everyone's view.
Here are some books that we've read recently:
- "The Lowland" by Jhumpa Lahiri
- "Moloka'i" by Alan Brennert
- "Missing Person" by Patrick Modiano
- "Homegoing" by Yaa Gyasi
- "Neverhome" by Laird Hunt
- "The Magician's Lie" by Greer Macallister
We are an enthusiastic bunch of women who love books and we look forward to meeting you!