addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi all,

Was really nice to meet people last night.

I just thought I'd pass on a great site for cheap second hand books - http://www.abebooks.c...­ I've just payed less than £2.50 for Never the Bride (incl. postage) and it looks like there are lots more copies. I've always found them very reliable and the books I've received have been in the condition described if not perfect.

See you next month
Alison
Paul S.
user 12074610
Manchester, GB
Post #: 43
Just wanted to say, I would NOT recommend The Perfect Used Book Store (via Abebooks). I've had very poor service on the two occasions I've used them, and emails to Customer Service bounce.