addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

One Drink Minimum Book Club of Princeton Message Board › Salinger Movie Meetup Cancelled

Salinger Movie Meetup Cancelled

Deepa Z.
janakid
Franklin, TN
Dear book club members -
I am really sorry for this, but unfortunately all of the local theaters are dropping Salinger from their movie showtimes as of today, and I need to cancel Saturday's Meetup.  I asked why, especially since it only opened a couple weeks ago, and no one could give me a straight answer.  For those who want to see it, the closest place I could find still showing it was in Bethlehem, PA, about 45 miles from Princeton, but given the distance, I don't think I can make it a group outing.
I really do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  If I had known, I would've planned the Meetup for last week.  If it is released on DVD, I will look into hosting a screening at some point in the future.

Thanks,
Deepa