addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Shelly H.
ShellyHughes
Group Organizer
Mesa, AZ
Hi Guys!

I hesitate to email everyone, and now, I'm doing it twice!

Well, as you are (I am sure) aware, the Borders is closing in Mesa.  This means that we need to find a new meeting place.

Our second group meets at the Barnes and Noble on Val Vista and Baseline, and seems to have a great location.  Sorry for the short notice, but our Feb meetup on Wednesday will be held at this location . . . We will be meeting by the magazines.

At that time, we will discuss our future meeting locations.

Thanks, Brandon, for setting this up!

Shelly