THE MAIN EVENT: Clothing Exchange and Costume Exchange!
Our last event in September was a hit (well, aside from my "whoopsie" of scheduling it during Decibel Festival. Ha!). Everyone, including the men, all left with bags upon bags of fashionable goodies and fun costume wear!
This clothing exchange will be focused on clean, undamaged, fashionable, wearable items (for men and women).
- COSTUMES (if they've been worn to utter destruction, feel free to bring them, but they will not count toward your admission item total).
- WINTER and SPRING garments (aside from costumes)! Please try to keep to the season requested so that we can build current, useful wardrobes for each other.
- KIDS clothes. For parents, there will be a separate table to swap kids clothes. However, these items will not count toward the entry item quota, so please come prepared with 30 of your own items. This table is simply for your benefit. ♥
There is an entire wall of mirrors available for trying on clothes if you don't mind being in the open. For those who like more privacy, there are private areas for both men and women to try clothes on.
Please share this event and invite your friends, family, and coworkers. The more people we have involved, the better the selection and the more fun we will all have! ♥
***PLEASE CARPOOL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!***
* * * * * * * * * *
DETAILS of ADMISSION:
- $10 cover with 20 items or more brought to exchange
- $15 cover with 11 to 19 items brought to exchange
- $20 cover with 10 or less items brought to exchange
For even more details: http://www.facebook.com/events/504692579561127/